Hi from UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from UK

Post by nutgone on Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 am

Hi, I'm new here & relatively new to the whole realm of free energy/Don Smith/Tesla/O.U.

I thought I would jump in with a welcome message, as most other forums I attend it's usual to say hello! when you first join.
(it's also usual for others to say "Hi" back, but I haven't seen much of this on these forums either, maybe it'll be different here?)

I've spent much time researching Don Smith devices, Don Smith's work & lots of other stuff besides (like Tesla & Kapanadze as well). I've been spending most of my money as well as my time & I have recently started taking delivery of my components, here's a brief run-down of what my device will start out like:

I'm starting with a 555 based variable rate oscillator circuit, powering transformer, via a FET, which will give me a power supply similar to a NST, from here I will be running to a reverse Tesla coil, with a parallel spark gap in between.

I got most of my ideas from Patrick Kelly's website & eBooks, & my circuit can be found on his chapter 3 pages 40 onwards.

Today was a big day for me; today was the day I got a piece of wood out of the garage, & big box of nuts, bolts, fixings & electrical bits-&-bobs out & started putting it all together, wanna see???................

It's all there except for the power supply coil. That is all ready to start winding, but at 4000 turns I don't want to do it by hand, so I'm hoping to borrow a friends workshop & do it on a lathe.

Once all that's done I will power it all up & start making some sparks! Twisted Evil

I've left terminal posts to add my tuning capacitors later, to hopefully get resonance.

If it fails to work I will probably look at replicating a Kapanadze device (they are very similar, I think, & all are based on the work of the great Tesla anyway).

So..........

What do you think???

Another pic (just realised that one's not very good)......

Last edited by nutgone on Fri May 25, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

nutgone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from UK

Post by Peculian on Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi Nutgone !
Welcome on Board Smile
New here ? Very Happy Me too , don`t worry. Most folks on free-energy forums are new to whole concept of free energy.
We cannot learn this stuff at the school anyway. So from my viewpoint on this, is that if someone does
something rewarding from his sacrifices, money, time, nerves etc like Tesla did, than that person should be considered
not less than what a real hero merits and is considered. Exclamation
Well, if this forum will be different than others, I still yet don`t know that, but I will try my best in my part.
And furthermore I am of the idea that every good bit of info regarding free energy should be spread around the web
to as many discussion forums, groups and so on.

Your setup seems nicely set-up.
Thank you for sharing the info here, especially practical examples as this one.
(Would you mind if I start a new topic with your work presented here ? It would be more easy to follow your progress
in a dedicated new topic I think. It seems we need a new section at this forum Smile :
Replication Work Presented by Members. What do you think ? Please let me know.)

Peculian
Admin

View user profile http://info-energy.forums.gs/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone on Fri May 25, 2012 2:07 pm

By all means, start another thread with this topic.

If you like you can just move this whole thread to whatever section you think best, I will find it.

It will be nice to have somewhere I can document my progress, & where we can all share ideas together.

It may also encourage others to do the same & get building these devices. It could even encourage people who are already replicating to come forward & share their devices, their thoughts & ideas.

nutgone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peculian on Fri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Thank You Nutgone.
I have copy-pasted your original post content as you can see here:
http://info-energy.forums.gs/t10-nutgone-replicating-progress-of-dons-device#12
There is where you can share your progress if you will.
Thanks again.
Smile
Peculian
Admin

View user profile http://info-energy.forums.gs/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: